Welcome to my site...

I am a highly motivated, self driven woman who believes there is no such thing as impossible. You can do whatever you set your mind to if you put in the hard work, sacrifice and don't let any obstacles stop you from accomplishing your goals. You must be healthy mentally, physically and emotionally to have a truly fulfilling life.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Playlist

Antidote - Swedish House Mafia
Bounce - LMFAO
Drive By -Train
Eye - Kaskade
Feel So Close - Calvin Harris
Get Crazy - LMFAO
Ghosts n Stuff - Deadmau5
HYFR - Drake
I Am Not A Whore - LMFAO
I Shake, I Move - LMFAO
I'm In Miami Bitch - LMFAO
In for the Kill - La Roux
It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp - Djay & Shug
La La La - LMFAO
Maximal Crazy - Tiƫsto
Nothin' - N.O.R.E.
Otis - Kanye West
Power - Kanye West
Ready, Steady , Go - Paul Oakenfold
Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
Shots - LMFAO
Sofi Needs a Ladder - Deadmau5
Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
Summertime - Will Smith
Sweat - Snoop Dogg (Clean version of Wet)
The Motto - Drake
Turbulence - Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke
Titanium - David Guetta & Sia
Wake Up Call - Steve Aoki & Sidney Samson
We Found Love - Rhianna ft Calvin Harris
We're All No One - Nervo Goes to Paris
Wet - Snoop Dogg
Yes - LMFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment