Welcome to my site...

I am a highly motivated, self driven woman who believes there is no such thing as impossible. You can do whatever you set your mind to if you put in the hard work, sacrifice and don't let any obstacles stop you from accomplishing your goals. You must be healthy mentally, physically and emotionally to have a truly fulfilling life.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Why I Love Coconut Water

I had heard the benefits of coconut water in passing but never paid much attention. I decided to start making changes to improve my health and fitness levels so I started doing some research. One of the things I found was how amazing coconut water is. For some the taste might be a small adjustment, but absolutely worthwhile! (Besides, there are so many variations on flavors now that there must be one that you will surely love!)

Some benefits of coconut water:
  • Low in calories
  • Low in carbs
  • Low in sugar
  • Fat free
  • High in potassium
  • Low in sodium
  • Lowers high blood pressure
  • Hydrating
  • Carries nutrients and oxygen to blood cells
  • Raise you metabolism
  • Boosts immune system
  • Promotes weight loss
  • Detoxifies
  • Fights viruses
  • Promotes circulation
Why I love coconut water:

The fact that coconut water is high in potassium (prevents cramping), low in sodium, and extremely hydrating is why I feel it's one of the best options for anyone who is active or involved in a fitness program.

No comments:

Post a Comment